1. About this policy
Please read this policy carefully.
2. Who we are
We are Mystifly Global Consolidation & Technology Services Pte Ltd., a company registered in Singapore with company registration number 201511850R. Our registered office is at 30 Cecil Street, #19-08, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712, and its subsidiaries at the following locations:
- Mystifly Limited,, 18, Brainton Avenue, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 OAY, United Kingdom
- Mystifly Consulting (India) Private Limited, Azygos’, No. 885, 1st Stage 4th Block, HBR Layout, Bangalore – 56https://mystifly.com/contact-us-new/0043, India
3. How we collect information from you
3.1. By the use of “Cookies”
- A cookie is a small text file which is transferred from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. It enables a website to “remember” who you are.
- Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but if you are using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you should be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. This will however, affect your ability to log into and use the Mystifly system. Browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies may be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Cookies may be used by Mystifly to:
- Measure how users interact with the site so we can improve and update it based on their needs – this can include tracking user’s movement on the site or gathering information on the site’s demographics.
- Tailor content based on your specific interests, location and other information – this can be delivered by advertising or to you directly via email.
- Remember you so that you don’t receive multiple notifications each time you visit
3.2. Some of our web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as web bugs, clear gifs, or trackers) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages after clicking through from an advertisement for our products or services from a third party site. They also tell us whether someone has signed up for a product from our site and its cost after clicking through from an advertisement, but not in a way that identifies any particular individual. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We do not carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers but we do use a third party to aggregate this data for us.
3.3. Since web beacons are the same as any other content request included in the recipe for a web page, it is not possible for you to opt out or refuse them. However, as we use web beacons in conjunction with cookies, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or by changing the cookie settings in your browser.
3.4. More information on cookies and web beacons can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
3.5. By registration
- We collect information about you which you provide when you register for a demo (or sign up for a product access) of Mystifly’s product and offerings.
3.6. Through completion of online forms
- We collect information about you if you complete any of the various forms on our site to contact us, signup, request for a demo, subscribe to us, support and services, apply to us and give us feedback.
- We require you to give us certain information, which will be indicated on the form you are required to complete in order to place an order. It would help us if you give us any other information that you think will be relevant, but you are under no obligation to do so.
3.7. Through traffic data and site statistics
- We do keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server, such as your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit.
- We also collect some site statistics such as page hits and page views.
- We are not readily able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
3.8. By you contacting us through methods other than the website
- The website provides various telephone and fax numbers and email addresses for you to contact us. We will collect information from you that you provide through any of these methods.
- We may also collect other information you supply to us after your initial contact with us.
3.9. Single Sign-on
- You can log in (in few cases) to our websites using sign-in services such as Google, Facebook Connect and LinkedIn. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address. Services like Google, Facebook Connect, Twitter, LinkedIn give you the option to post information about your activities on our websites to your profile page and to share information with others within your network.
3.10. Social media features
4. Security and storage of information
4.1. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
4.2. Please remember that normal Internet email is insecure. We do, however, use secure connections for the entire Mystifly administration system.
4.3. We will store your information at least for the duration of any customer relationship we have with you.
5. What your information is used for
5.1. If you buy software or services from us, we will use your information to fulfil your order, keep you updated, and to provide you with the software or service you have requested.
5.2. If you register to use one of the services or other restricted areas on our website, we will use your information to provide those membership services to you.
5.3. If you fill a form on a restricted area on the website, we will also use your information for marketing purposes. If you do not want the information we hold on you to be used in this manner then you can unsubscribe from our marketing and customer communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails. Alternatively, to access your data, contact us by emailing email@example.com.
5.4. If you do not object, we will use the information we hold on you to contact you for feedback on your use of our software and/or services and/or website.
5.5. We may use aggregated data about users of our site, sales patterns and other statistical data to improve our site, but it will not be possible to identify individuals from that aggregated data.
6. With whom we may share your information
6.1. We will not share your information with any other organization except in the following circumstances.
- We will share your information with another organization to which we transfer, or are in discussions to transfer, our rights and obligations under our agreement with you.
- We may share your information with another organization that buys our company or our assets, or with another organization from which we acquire a company or business, and in the course of any preceding negotiations with that organization, which may or may not lead to a sale.
- We may share your information with our funders or potential funders, such as our bank and with our professional advisers who have a reasonable need to see it.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law.
7. Your rights (Correction or Removal of Personal Information)
7.1. You have a right to rectify any errors in information we hold about you, and to change or correct any details you have already given us. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
7.2. You also have a right to be removed from any mailing list we hold at any time, by below-listed manners, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.3. Unsubscribe From Our Communications – You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us an email at email@example.com or postal mail to 30 Cecil Street, #19-08, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Subscription Service.
7.4. Unsubscribe from Our Customers’ Communications – Our customers are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our customers’ marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly.
7.5. You have the right to gain access to, correct and/or remove all personal data we store about you on our servers. Before we agree to this, you must provide with sufficient evidence of your identity and sufficient details of the information you wish to see to enable us to locate it.